Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just A Little Update

Week 20


 Week 21
We are still figuring out how to take non-awkward photos that don't make me look like a goon :)

New Updates:

We have our next ultrasound September 10. We had one four weeks ago but our baby was being a little shy... so we have been patiently waiting to figure out what this little thing is!

I felt the baby kick! Just last night I was on the computer, which was situated on my belly, and I had the weirdest sensation. So I took the computer off and felt my tummy and then I felt three hard kicks! It was such an amazing realization that there really is a little human in there.

I am still in the "push my tummy out to make myself look pregnant" stage. Also known as the awkward stage. In the mornings I am smaller, but toward the evening the baby moves out and you can see my belly better. Depending on what I wear you can sort of tell. Honestly I feel huge... I can't imagine what is only yet to come! I am really excited though. Each stage is so fun and has gone by so fast already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment