We went with Paige and Salva to a fun little activity at the Riverwoods yesterday. It was a chalk drawing contest and it was really super cool. Some of the drawings were super impressive! Salva's favorite was Ironman and Jon loved Hot Wheels haha. I think Paige and I married little boys at heart.
They also had a lot of fun booths. Jon and Salva bombarded the $1 tie booth. Jon got 4 and Salva got 3 or 4 as well. They were pretty sweet, but the ugly-sweet if you know what I mean. But don't tell them that, they couldn't be more proud of their new purchases :)
They also had tons and tons of little girl ribbons and bows. I was drooling. But I refrained because I made a goal to make my own before I buy anymore. I feel like they can't be too hard to make right? But it was fun to get a lot of ideas. I need you, Janae, to give me some pointers. I was also admiring all of the car seats and strollers. Jon and I have been doing some research, so it is fun to see what other people have.


I like that you write to me on your blog because you know I stalk you :) You better believe we'll be crafting all kinds of girly things over thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete