Monday, May 20, 2013

This Girl Won't Be 21 for Long!

My birthday is in two days and I am totally stoked! I have no idea what we are going to do because Jon  is going to surprise me. Yay! I love surprises! 

So... my 30 day challenge has kind of tanked. But I will start again! I went strong for two weeks and then I let up for Mother's Day (I mean you guys saw those amazing cupcakes... what's a girl to do?) And then last night I made cookies... and now with my birthday coming up.... but I will start again in June. I think 2 week increments is good for me. 

Today has been a super fun day. Well mostly this evening when Jon got off from work. We played croquet, went for a walk, and read Sherlock Holmes outside. The weather was nice and it felt so good to get out. Plus I love being with Jonny... he makes everything fun! 

And he is so cute :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment