Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1

It's May! Hooray! I love May because it means no school (usually), springtime and my birthday. Even though such momentous events should call for some serious celebrations, I will have to celebrate without treats. This is a BIG deal for me, guys. I am a treat maniac, but for the next thirty days all the scrumptious delights will not be eaten by this lady. Here is to thirty days of no treats!

Luckily I have Kirsten and Janae to keep me on track. What would I do without them? 

Also we are all moved into our new apartment for the next four months. It was crazy getting everything out, but we did it with the help of our best friends in the world. Paige, Keisha, Landon and Salva are the best ever!! We are so grateful for such amazing friends!

But we still gots lots o' work to do:






Also cool: at work today Jon saw a missionary from one of his old districts when he was a teacher. Elder Hendrickson is now Brother Hendrickson and the newest member of the MTC teaching staff. Cool right?



No comments:

Post a Comment