First stop- Pike's Place Market
Kirsten and Mike let us stay with them for a few days and it was so much fun! They took us to all the fun sights. It was my very first time in Seattle.
 |
| I promise I am not a bad aunt! Poor Austy was just being camera shy |
 |
| But a shoulder ride from Uncle Jon is sure to cheer anyone up! |
 |
| You can't see it super well, but I loved the beautiful view of the harbor |
 |
| I am no photographer, but I thought this picture captured the beauty of this little cove |
 |
| We couldn't pass up a short break to the arcade |
 |
| I love this one! I just love these guys so much |
 |
| And I can't leave out the famous fish |
 |
| I loved all the fresh fruit and veggies. It was so beautiful with all the bright colors! |
 |
| He is absolutely adorable |
These last two are a little racy...
Second stop- Seattle Science Center
The Butterfly Exhibit
 |
| Camouflage butterfly |
Kirsten is such a cute mom. I love watching her work with Austin and Tanner, she is amazing! I hope I can be like her when I am a mommy.
Tanner is so awesome. He loves animals, insects, and everything that moves. He was so fun to be with in the butterfly exhibit, he was fascinated.
 |
| Austy being camera shy again, but showing us all the different kinds of butterflies |
It was so funny when the butterfly landed on Tanner. At first he loved it and was so excited, but then it was crawling higher and higher up his arm and he was getting really nervous! He decided it was best to let the butterfly go.
The Anti Gravity Mirror
This was definitely one of the most popular attractions. It was hilarious to see everyone "floating" in the air.
 |
| I think this one may have to be my favorite. She should have been a cougarette back in her BYU days... look at that flexibility |
The Dinosaur Exhibit
Our best dinosaur impressions:
 |
| Austy is pretty good |
 |
| Jon has a killer talent for dinosaur noises... too bad we don't have audio to accompany |
 |
| Contemplating the larger questions of life |
 |
Cute little nephews... I love them!
|
Seattle was so much fun! We also got the underground tour of the city, stayed in a luxurious hotel, went to an amazing water park where we met Santa, and ate amazing meals. Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment