This year Jon and I were lucky enough to visit both families over the holidays! Right after finals were over, we drove to Blackfoot to be with the Leslie's. We ate our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner fondue, even though it wasn't really Christmas Eve, with my Wade grandparents. That is one of my favorite traditions ever! It is always so yummy. Cameron and Merrilee were also able to come down so we spent some time with them which was so fun. I love those guys. Maddie and Kenzie were a hoot as always and we missed Austin a ton.
 |
| I think we may have discovered the reason Jon is the favorite son-in-law.... not that he has much competition :) |
 |
| Mer-mer and Cam Dog :) |
 |
| Aren't they so cute? |
 |
| A little bit of sisterly love |
We also had some special visitors: Nick and Tara and their adorable little girl, Ava. I love her and I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment