Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 23, 2012: ONE YEAR!

Wow, it is crazy to think that Jon and I got married one year ago! This one year has been the very best of my life and I am so excited to spend eternity with my sweetheart. 

For our one year celebration we went to the Broadway play Wicked! It was absolutely incredible. It was my first time ever seeing it and I was just blown away. The show was a lot funnier than I expected, and Jonny and I had an amazing time together laughing and enjoying the fabulous show. 







Then after our amazing experience at Wicked we had an anniversary shoot with our wedding photographers Jenn and Ethan. We were originally supposed to go to Moab, but it was raining and thunderstorming so we weren't able to go. I was pretty bummed but we made the best of it. We ended up camping in Payson Canyon on Mount Nebo. It was absolutely beautiful up there and we had soooooo much fun. It was our first time camping as a  married couple. It was amazing!  

Here are a couple teasers from the photo shoot:




We LOVE them! And we can't wait to see the rest! 

We had such a great time and are even more in love now :) 

Our campsite was a cute, perfect little spot right by a stream. We built a dam and played in it and had so much fun! 




We also went on a mini hike along some trails and we had fun exploring. 







I love the deep in thought, contemplative look he has going on here.
Nothing like becoming one with yourself  in nature :) haha


Happy One Year Sweetheart! 




No comments:

Post a Comment