Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cabin and Table Rock

My Uncle David and his family came home from their mission in Oakland California! To celebrate, we all went to the cabin in Island Park. It was so much fun! We went to the playmill, floated the river, and went hiking. They went jet skiing too, but we didn't make it up in time :( but we had such a blast on the hike! 

The "before" picture. My favorite is Grandma! She was such a trooper



The flowers and landscape were absolutely beautiful! I kinda went a little crazy taking pictures and I got in a little trouble with the crew for being too slow.... oops! But I love to look at how pretty it all was.


I love the bee on this one..... so cool!



Such cuties!





My cute dad :) 


I love the detail of the water on this one



I love him!






Our goal is in sight!

Jon is tuckered out 


Beautiful view of the Tetons


MacKenzie is tuckered out

I call this one the "Thinker" haha


 This was the first time that Jon has met my Wade family. They fell in love with him of course :) 
Ashley is so much fun! We just adore her.





Future Mommy! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment