Viva Las Vegas
Jon and I were super lucky and we got to pick up Laurel from her mission! I was so super excited! The drive from Provo to Vegas is really not that bad. It is especially cool once the red rock starts to show.
We stayed in a World Mark on Las Vegas Blvd. It was pretty cool. They had a gazillion pools with palm trees. It was awesome.
We got to go to the Las Vegas temple with Laurel. I had never been before and it was amazing! It is so beautiful. It was a really neat experience to be there with Laurel.
The next day we went to a variety show. It was pretty fun. They had juggling, acrobats, comedians, and a bunch of other stuff. Vegas is definitely an interesting place...
Then we flew to Washington and got to hang out with our family!!! It was awesome. I just love them all so, so much. We stayed in Mike and Kirsten's new house which is totally amazing. It definitely gave me some house envy :) little old Wymount just can't compete! The house is really beautiful and we filled it to the brim with family which is the best part!
Aren't they the cutest?
Tanner learning some sweet dance moves from Uncle Jon. My favorite part of this though is Kirsten shakin' her booty in the background :) Maybe Tanner gets his talent from his mama!!
Jon and I actually flew into Washington a day before Mom, Dad, and Laurel so we got to go with everyone to pick her up from the airport. It was so, so fun. There is nothing like a missionary coming home. It was amazing!
We also went to a hockey game:
I am so bummed that I didn't get any pictures, but Mom, Kirsten, Janae and Laurel threw me a baby shower while we were there. It was so cute! The theme was a "shower" so there were cute clouds and raindrops that Kirsten made handing from the lights. Janae made a DELICIOUS pink lemonade cake that turned out perfect! (She was a little nervous about it, but it was seriously amazing!) Then we had a bow-making party which I loved. I am so grateful for their thoughtfulness and hard work in putting it all together. I love family!

No comments:
Post a Comment