Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Know Jesus Loves Me Because...

Every week in primary we ask the boys one way that they know Jesus loves them. Their answers are always so sweet! And as I have been thinking about it, I decided that I know that Jesus loves me because he put me in the primary. Those cute little boys are the perfect remedy to a stressful week, and whenever I see them playing in the quad I can't help but smile. Today while I was walking back and forth from doing the laundry I saw Alexander so I put down the basket and played tag with him for a little bit. Then as I was leaving, he said, "Um.. excuse me, your hair looks gorgeous." My heart melted! What a sweet boy. I love those adorable kids!

1 comment:

  1. um...excuse me, that is SO CUTE! Lucky kids who get to be with you each Sunday.

    ReplyDelete