In my classes I have been learning about film. My teachers have had me watch some old movies as homework assignments so Jon and I have curled up with popcorn to view some classics. We have watched Vertigo, Citizen Kane, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and Double Indemnity. These films are called "Film Noir" for the low key and shadowing lighting and the gloomy and unhappy endings they produce. It has been fun to watch these old movies.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Movies
In my classes I have been learning about film. My teachers have had me watch some old movies as homework assignments so Jon and I have curled up with popcorn to view some classics. We have watched Vertigo, Citizen Kane, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and Double Indemnity. These films are called "Film Noir" for the low key and shadowing lighting and the gloomy and unhappy endings they produce. It has been fun to watch these old movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment