Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Birthday

On May 22 I officially turned 21! It is funny how life is so different than we sometimes plan for ourselves. I always thought that I would be a missionary venturing off to a new land to spread the joy of the Gospel, but am now ten months into marriage with the love of my life! Boy am I grateful that Heavenly Father had a little more in store for me :)

I had to work a pretty long day, but it was kind of fun telling people it was my birthday... one of our usual customers even sang to me haha. Then Mom and Dad Burrup and Christian sent me beautiful flowers. They are so sweet. I love them so much!

When I got home Jon took me out to dinner and then we went to the park and played with the frisbee golf set, baseball set, and coloring book that he got me. The theme was little kids because it had just been Mother's Day and he told me how excited he is for me to become a mother. It was so much fun! Both Jon and I are little kids at heart and love playing.







Then Paige and Salva brought me homemade cake and an adorable pop up card they made. Ethan, Rafe and Nate surprised me with donuts. They are so cute! Then we all went and had a ping pong tournament. It was such a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment