Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello Blog... It's Me

I sometimes have daydream fantasies that I will one day have the undying desire to be a good blogger. Technology has made it so easy to just jot down a few lines here and there, yet day after day my dashboard remains untouched. I cannot make promises, but I have made a goal to be better. I find it funny that I am not better at this because I am such a memory pack rat who loves to preserve every minute of funny stories and happy times. So here is another attempt to better my blogging habits. 

Let's start with a brief run through: 

Thanksgiving-
 was awesome. Spent it at my parent's house with Grandpa and Grandma Wade. My favorite part: cheesy potatoes and chocolate pie. (My Grandma makes the meanest cheesy potatoes this side of the Mississippi)

Christmas-
was double awesome because it was a double Christmas. First with the Leslie's then with the Burrup's. PARTY!! I love my family! 

January-
brought new classes and yet another resolution to "work out more" that lasted for one 3 day weekend. I have discovered this semester to be difficult.... I am already looking forward to April! I also lost my camera... sad day!!!

February-
Valentines Day! We both had to work that night so we played hooky to our first class and spoiled ourselves with McDonald's breakfast and played a new board game. :) Life is great! And I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment