Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Job and New Post-its

This week has been a little crazy because I got a new job! I am now the newest employee of JP Morgan Chase (sounds legit, right?) Yes I have moved up in the world from humble MTC cafeteria lady to a bank teller. Watch out world, here I come!

Jon has been so good to me while I have been making this transition.  I really do not know what I would do without such a loving husband. He is so wonderful!

 I will just start right now by saying that I have an  incurable obsession for post-it-notes; any size, any shape-- I love them all! There is a particular set that I have been drooling over for months-- Paris post-its! (Even the sound of it is beautiful haha) Jon is so sweet to me, and in celebration of my new job at Chase, we bought them on line! Now the only concern is making myself use them, they are so adorable I don't want to touch them.


No comments:

Post a Comment